EFPTA debate and campaign on issues in pre-university education, including:
- In many countries, psychology is not taught in schools at all – should it be taught to ALL young people?
- Where psychology IS taught in schools, should it be optional (as in most countries currently) or compulsory, as in Finland?
- Teacher qualifications vary between countries - how can we ensure that psychology teachers are well qualified?
- Should psychology be taught from 12-13 years, or is 15-16 years a more suitable age to start?
- Should a pre-uni psychology qualification be made a pre-requisite to gain entry to a university psychology course?